Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Worlds End 2013 Eng Dual Audio

Seeds: 136
Peers: 54


The Worlds End 2013 torrent
Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Comedy, Sci-Fi
Director: Edgar Wright
Stars: Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Martin Freeman


Download Torrent


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Language: English
Runtime: 109 min
Audio: AC3
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps



Review: Choosing The Worlds End, suspenseful third act of the legendary director Edgar Wright's Cornetto Trilogy, I would put money on trends continue and no t be the number of control laughter filled our home. Shaun of the Dead is amazing, Hot Fuzz is even better (in my opinion), certainly with the third film with Simon Pegg and Wright pillar series, Nick Frost was about to raise the stakes. Unfortunately, I was disappointed no.Maybe simply because I built such high expectations. With the first two editions Wright had a winning formula - a great script and a great cast of English to deliver his sharp wit, creating non-stop fun. For me Hot Fuzz is a non-stop riot of side splitting laughter, and this is an attempt to avoid the use of hyperbole. Comedy zigged and zagged for 2 hours between Pegg and Frost, and its success has caused star Wright directed to continue his rise up ladder.I film Hot Fuzz, where the left-wing thought, The Worlds End will take over - Unfortunately I wrong. That does not seem too hard, it may be just me, the humor seemed to evaporate almost completely. I still can not put my finger on why, but often the film seems I am still opaque. Sure, it made me laugh, but not very often, and never really in a sense a big smile. Where am I even forced myself to smile, perhaps unconsciously trying to justify my purchase DVD 14.99.Yes? Launched yet brilliant. Pegg and Frost are great, and their strong friendship off screen can be easily converted into strong comic chemistry. I also appreciate Martin Freeman and Paddy Considine raised more effective role, but the film did not do justice harmonic potential Their humor. Rosamund Pike and Eddie Marsan also be introduced as the three newcomers, but has no real impact and it seems to become players in a small part story.A point well needless complexity of this film is the ability to see Wright , a director, that the capacity will only grow in the coming years. What it lacks in laughs are part of the piece, visual effects and fight scene choreography. What is even more commendable is Wright directs this picture on an estimated budget of $ 28, which does not mean that period! Something of this film has made me excited about the Ant-Man Marvel Studios will debut in 2015, Wright's chair for the price of m Director. Apparently, Marvel is not an organization known for doing things half-way and will surely give Wright a budget exceeding $ 100 million, a perspective that is truly mouth-watering for fans of comics around the world! Re-read this article, maybe I'll give you another look through Worlds End, Ive probably too hasty. It 's fun, there is plenty of ingenious action sequences are going easy on the eyes, and I just dry ng can not help but love its exciting cast. However, as The Worlds End could be rounded up to the Cornetto Trilogy with cement a legacy swan song, it ends up a bit 'of a bum note.


No comments:

Post a Comment