Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Croods 2013 (by d.ron)

Seeds: 140
Peers: 60


The Croods 2013 torrent
Year: 2013
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Director: Kirk De Micco
Stars: Nicolas Cage, Ryan Reynolds, Emma Stone


Download Torrent


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Language: Eng
Runtime: 98 min
Audio: AC3
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps



Review: I was talked into it, and I want to cry because it is Riot What? I write reviews, but when I like a film, I it. If I have a complaint about his title. I expect that the crude humor departure (gross). It is not everything, really. Not unpredictable, subtle and intelligent humor.It its most electrifying stories begin to anticipate a little, but you will feel patronized. Instead, you're left feeling Many people working together in the hope that everyone will find something to love it.The cast is great, life is fun, and its vertiginous 3 D. When I saw it, the audience applauded at all, because we were entertained throughout, and found the Lao Sin satisfying.What else? Sweet emotions arise because we can all understand family dynamics. Family saw all the salt of the earth, rebellious and stubborn. And it has one of the funniest children's ever put on film. Children do not like you'll never see any anywhere.Very children, many funny. Definitely recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment