Friday, January 24, 2014

The Departed 2006

Seeds: 111
Peers: 68


The Departed 2006 torrent
Year: 2006
Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
Director: Martin Scorsese
Stars: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson


Download Torrent


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Language: English
Runtime: 151 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps



Review: Dare I? I dare say? This film is one of our best. No, I said it.I did this last film in Scorsese research beforehand. Needless to say I'm very expect? more than I thought this director (classics like Taxi Driver, but lately Gangs of New York) pounds. I was very wrong.Though exact plot is not important departed on the lines blur that distinguish a good bad guy of the film, the thief and the police in the current Boston. With a full cast (I need not mention) including great supporting roles for Alec Baldwin and Martin Sheen, who in the game is the star. Living legend Jack Nicholson offers seamless one of his best performances in years as mob boss Frank Costello horrible. Nicholsons nuanced performance is so on-point that sometimes I feel like I was actually going through the tough capo.The Departed executed, is nothing less than spectacular. Funnier than most comedies, Scorsese is still able to strengthen the bloodshed and detail an impressive achievement.Bravo film, Mr. Scorsese, you have outdone yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment