Friday, October 18, 2013

Percy Jackson And the Lightning Thief 2010 Movie Download

Seeds: 127
Peers: 100


Percy Jackson And the Lightning Thief 2010 torrent
Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus
Stars: Logan Lerman, Kevin McKidd, Steve Coogan


Download Torrent


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Language: Eng
Runtime: 118 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps



Review: Oti?? Came to see this movie without any expectations. I havent read the books, and I just read a comment paper.Yes parts taken from other films, but what?? It makes this film different is that too much to take? Will seriously as Harry P. is like most actors are referred to?? ham up.I looked at the clock on the film (two hours)?? it's a good sign that I'm in?? ivajuĂ„‡i prosperity According ride.What I did not like is that most of the missing mythology. Like?? It assumes knowledge. Everything?? It did was allow me to be increased? Us the main characters, because I do not know enough about them (film). The music was great, but we were fine with the film. Neither?? Except the memory Hell.S road / FX are conducted at an acceptable level, especially Hades (the place is not God). But the gods were too?? Email people for me liking.Maybe producers hope this movie will fill the gap gives Harry P. hero of this film is the same age as Harry in the last film.I I do not watch the replay (DVD).


No comments:

Post a Comment