Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Town 2010 by ARXANGEL198 DVDRip

Seeds: 133
Peers: 99


The Town 2010 torrent
Year: 2010
Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
Director: Ben Affleck
Stars: Ben Affleck, Rebecca Hall, Jon Hamm


Download Torrent


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Language: Eng
Runtime: 125 min
Audio: AC3
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps



Review: I was wrong about Ben Affleck. I never thought that Affleck is a star. I never saw him as a director-type. I admit I was wrong, though. Ben Affleck as Doug McCray is absolutely amazing, and I've never seen her work performed at such a high level. As far as the plot of the film goes, it's really interesting. This vehicle does not give justice as the film is very intense and surprising romantic times.Jeremy Renner and Blake Lively sexy, Ben Affleck gripping and very strong supporting cast. I think this film is very strong and not at all predictable. Can not wait to see what would happen if Doug would go. It was such a great movie that skilled. From writing to acting in this movie thinking that some evil astounding.I around the world too soon, but it's made with all the action. I really enjoyed the chase scene. I thought the action sequences well drawn out. I loved the scene of a bank robbery mask and blue nun outfit. I especially liked the scene with Bens sledgehammer and a scene in which he said, if I think anything could happen to her, I'll kill you both. Its clip from the trailer, but it is much better when it happens in film.Its driving action movie with drama and romance on the side. Theres a few chuckles along the way, but quite a lot less. I think the romance did just enough and I felt that the play was done perfectly and added significantly to the plot, as well as the mood of the film.Its definitely the best heist movie I've ever seen. In comparison, if you call Inception a heist movie, this film is a heist movie better. I really think this is a hot decade. I truly believe that Affleck would peek his career and this is the greatest performance, directing, writing and acting. I am excited and can not wait to see the next part it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment