Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Help 2011 (Eng) Movie Download

Seeds: 144
Peers: 52


The Help 2011 torrent
Year: 2011
Genre: Drama
Director: Tate Taylor
Stars: Emma Stone, Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer


Download Torrent


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Language: Eng
Runtime: 146 min
Audio: AC3
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps



Review: If this film was a total fiction bearing no relation to reality, it would be even better to see the fine acting and production values ​​- even if some of the young riod eligible women approached Southern Gothic. But it was not fiction - at least not show Southern Company. As I watched I kept drifting back to the small town South Carolina in 1950, where I grew up. It moves and disrupt recalled how blacks were treated then - and still loved in his place. Our surroundings were all middle-class and each family had a maid. There were many kids my age, we visited other homes, and called each maid her first name. One even started a baseball team for white children, for which she was rewarded visit Klan.Our maid helped my mom cook and clean. One of my parents took her and took her home every day - and went to the back seat. She ate her lunch in our kitchen - without being allowed to use our dishes. I remember eating it with your fingers. I do not remember ever seeing her use our bathrooms. I thought that during the film, and I really do not remember what she did shameful rozdílv memory.I I remember when my father was out of work and our waitress had to be reduced to three days a week. I really cried, she was a member of our family. Speaking of civil rights began in the late 1950s, my mother was angry at our maid for getting uppity. And so it went. We moved to Central Florida in 1961, when he was not maids.Travel back in time with this film. Its pretty realistic, and I strongly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment