Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Hunt 2012 Movie Download

Seeds: 144
Peers: 91


The Hunt 2012 torrent
Year: 2012
Genre: Drama
Director: Thomas Vinterberg
Stars: Mads Mikkelsen, Thomas Bo Larsen, Annika Wedderkopp


Download Torrent


Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Language: English
Runtime: 115 min
Audio: 5.1
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps



Review: I went to see as part of the London Film Festival on Monday it. I have to say that two days later still resonates in my mind. Yes, it is a common story that was told in the film before (a man is wrongly accused and exiled), but never as good, in my eyes. The performance is first class without exception and the cinematography is perfect, creating a tense atmosphere in the whole film. It is not for the weak heart, but I think it is an important issue and very practical. Ive often wondered what it would be for someone wrongly accused of a crime, and the hysteria that surrounds it. I have reviews that say this is not to read, realistic but I disagree, I just have to look at my own door in England at exactly the same kind of behavior, often much more intense.I strongly recommend seeing.


No comments:

Post a Comment